the bump ladies swear by it... and it works.i have been "shreadding" for a few days now and i'm sore! ouchie! :) it's working!
i stick nora bird in her swing and start the shread. it's only 20 minutes (thank goodness since it was a MAJOR reality check as to what pregnancy did to me... bwahahahaha!) and she smiles and squawks at me the whole time. she thinks it's really funny.
well fine nora bird. :) whatev. things are shakin' and jigglin' - things i never knew could shake or jiggle. :) it's a work in progress.
and... the good news? well, my legs are so sore that i "drop" onto the toilet to go potty because it hurts too bad to squat. yep. that's where i'm at. good stuff. :)
1 comment:
Really it works? I am a treadmiller that is the only way I can lose weight. I should get that DVD though, mix it up a bit.
Post a Comment